[Noisebridge-discuss] Meetings, and what we do at them

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 17:10:07 UTC 2010

Ok, this is kind of a problem. Is there seriously no drama going on? This is
upsetting to me.

Can someone please bring up a taboo topic or something else which might poke
the beehive, so we can have lots of useless and heated arguments which have
no fruition except to lose memberships? If we can't manage to agree on a
disagreement, I may have to reconsider my own...