[Noisebridge-discuss] arduino workshop tomorrow (thursday) night: DIY kickstarter

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 17:14:40 UTC 2010

I only received one response to my request for interest, so I decided to
use the suggestion of Kickstarter as a way to (a) raise a little bit of
money and (b) make sure there were enough interested people to make it
worth coming.

Kickstarter is a bit of a pain, so while I resolve that, or reconsider
using Kickstarter, I'm going to try one of the alternative suggestions
i.e. DIY on the wiki.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Arduino!

Suggestions, comments, complaints, spelling and grammar corrections,
ethical, moral, educational, and intellectual considerations, and
pledges are all welcomed

Advanced topics will be timers and interrupts