[Noisebridge-discuss] Arduino workshop at Noisebridge Thursday, August 5, 6:30 PM

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 18:07:26 UTC 2010

Workshop is confirmed. Bring your Arduino, laptop, and whatever
accessories you've accumulated. We'll have some photoresistors and other
small components available.

Usual format: Brief intro for those who need, moving as rapidly as
possible into intermediate material: remind everyone of the basic 4
functions (digital/analog/Read/Write) and take a look at millis and
interrupts in preparation for the advanced portion.

Advanced portion will discuss timers, counters, and interrupts.

Workshop runs 6:30-9. I'll arrive 6PM to set up the space. Help is
appreciated for this: setting up tables, extension cords, and the
projector. Until we find a better layout, we'll duplicate what we had
last time.