[Noisebridge-discuss] dealing with a troubled young lady?

Gian Pablo Villamil gian.pablo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 17:53:58 UTC 2010

So someone rings the doorbell, comes upstairs, and it is a clearly
troubled young lady, talking very very fast about a number of
complicated things, and basically wanting someone to pretend to be her
roommate so that her sister will send her money.

Someone must have sent her here, she knows about Noisebridge. Anyone know her?

She's wearing a medical wristband. I could not make out the name.

I've told her to calm down, that there is no hurry, and to have some water.

What next?