[Noisebridge-discuss] $190 to go, preferably organic local and fair trade produce = higher price

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 20:55:14 UTC 2010

OK, getting there, $190 to cover budget.

Answering some question.

Left over money will go to Noisebridge directly.

I want to buy organic produce/food and beverages, preferably fair trade, that is
the reason for higher price. I can do the same for let say $150 total, but what
I buy will stay in the kitchen (dry food) and lots of people at Noisebridge are
really interested in high quality, preferable organic food. I'll work with what
I get but it would be nice to cook from a good stock.

Talk to you today by dinner/meeting,

Frantisek