[Noisebridge-discuss] tickets to Czech Republic - advise&help 9/4/2010

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 20:51:53 UTC 2010

Hello, hello,
My presence is required on a wedding of my best friend 9/4/2010, I need to stay
at least for two days, week would be better, therefore 9/3 - 10/3/2010.

1) Advise
Where to get a cheap tickets?
Wait for last minute ticket?
What about the credit cards options - money use=fly miles gain? (I do not have
credit card but someone may have extra "miles", could trade).

2) Help
Can some one help me wit h getting the ticket? I can do TRADE up to 100 hours,
cooking, massage, cleaning, parties organizations, dog walking etc. I'm very
flexible. I can not borrow money, I'm paying my self off from a depth and I said
I'm done with borrowing, I want to be clean before the end of the year and
hitting 30!

If you would like to join me for t he trip and visit traditional Czech wedding
with a big party with enormous amount of excellent food and drinks (best beers
and whole roasted pig included), well than we can call it Tastebridge Field
Trip, up t o 4 persons total should be fine.

Thanks a lot for any info,  I'll be back by Tuesday but I may  be able to check
my email before.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

Frantisek Apfelbeck
Nationality - Czech
Passport number - 33904396
Date of Birth - 01/30/1981

PS I share my details quite often, it is close to impossible to keep them
secret, so I do not care about that to much anymore. If you think that it is
very dangerous please let me know, the only detail to share which is in question
I think is the passport number.