[Noisebridge-discuss] help - transportation, minifridge Berkeley to Noisebridge

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 18:45:26 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
I've finally got my "incubator". It is a small fridge and I've it at Three
Stones Hearth Kitchen in Berkeley. Could someone transport it for me to
Noisebridge? It can fit in to the back of usual passenger car and it is clean.

The contact info of Three Stone Hearth Kitchen is at
http://threestonehearth.com, and it is on University, crossing California,
Northern Side with a parking lot just by the back entrance which is open (or
ring the door bell), telephone 510-981-11128

Please let me know if anyone is available today or in next two days or so, I
really appreciate any help! I'm going to be in there up to 4:30 pm or so.

Sincerely,

Frantisek