[Noisebridge-discuss] dealing with a troubled young lady? Discuss it on today's member meeting?

Gian Pablo Villamil gian.pablo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 21:31:27 UTC 2010

I've been on the phone with her father (who is in Kansas,
unfortunately). He thinks she is off her meds and should be back in
the hospital (John George Psychiatric Pavilion).

In her condition, while she is not violent or nasty, she is
disruptive. She keeps asking everyone to pretend to be her roommate
and get money from her sister, which is a very non-good situation.