[Noisebridge-discuss] Possible move to bay area.

Joel Jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Thu Aug 12 23:16:03 UTC 2010

the Downtown mountainview area is nice, and if your employer is near
there or on the path of the lightrail then being on foot is no problem...

commuting from san fransciso on the train is not something that you'd
really want to do everyday...

I had a colleague who worked for nokia for 10 years and commuted on the
train 3 days a week, I live in palo alto and while I take the train to
SF fairly regularly, as a commute it's two hours of your life everyday
that you can't get back.

joel