[Noisebridge-discuss] Possible move to bay area.

d p fenn weasel at meer.net
Thu Aug 12 23:29:57 UTC 2010

> So, where neighborhood wise in sf would be worth looking in general?

i'd say almost anywhere but directly downtown (or whatever the finanacial
district name is) would have its proponents. ie, everyone's neighborhood
is *the* neighborhood.

> Bonus points for train stops that will make my daily commutes to
> mountainview suck less.

well, you mentioned bike options so i figured i'd mention that there's the
sf2g riders. started off to google's mtv mothership, but now there is a
pretty mixed bunch. fast days are <2hrs but there are usually options.
imo, this (even w/ the still routine speed/pain smackdown) makes my
commute southward suck much less :-).

\p