[Noisebridge-discuss] net neutrality support group?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 03:51:40 UTC 2010

I'm thinking about heading down with the MoveOn group.  They're
leaving from in front of the Opera house at 11 with a bus.

Christie
_______
"Would you rather be a lion in captivity and live 24 years, or in the
wild and live 10-14 years? Answer the question every morning then look
at your condition." -- Nassim N Taleb