[Noisebridge-discuss] net neutrality support group?

Larry Ogrodnek ogrodnek at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 05:51:37 UTC 2010

it's ridiculously crazy...

"“We both recognize that wireless broadband is different from the
traditional wire-line world, in part because the mobile marketplace is
more competitive and changing rapidly,”

Right... the mobile space is so much more competitive than than
internet... i mean, you have at&t AND verizon... look at that
competition!!!

the jedi mind trick is just not working....