[Noisebridge-discuss] Possible move to bay area.

Jesse Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 23:20:11 UTC 2010

Caltrain + bike has its perks; I would try it for 6 months and see if
you get sick of it. My favorite neighborhoods near Caltrain:

Mission: 24th St. from Mission to Potrero. Lively, colorful, good coffee.

Potrero Hill: 17th St. from Potrero to Mission Bay. Peaceful, nice
park and some beer gardens.

Nob Hill / Tenderloin Heights: Geary from Jones to Polk; Polk from
Geary to Clay. Galleries, bars, food, prostitutes, junkies. Not for
the fainthearted.

Honorable mention:

Lower Haight: Haight from Webster to Divisadero; Divisadero from
Haight to Golden Gate. Like Geary & Polk but less gritty, only
slightly more out of the way behind the hill.