[Noisebridge-discuss] Electronics store in SF / near Ardent?

Mike Chambers mikechambers at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 00:56:59 UTC 2010

If you have a car, then Jameco:

http://www.jameco.com

is in belmont (maybe 20 - 25 minutes south of the city). They have an
extensive selection and you can order online and then pick up at their
offices (usually same day).

Their prices are generally good too (much better than radioshack).

You can have them send you a catalog which makes it much easier to
browse and order.

Only downside is they have a $10 minimum order.

mike