[Noisebridge-discuss] Electronics store in SF / near Ardent?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 20:31:03 UTC 2010

Really? I've always been able to order on the spot. Expect to wait 10-15
minutes or so.

I strongly encourage shopping at Jameco. They are one of the last places
you can call and are answered by a human. If you have questions about
any of the parts you are ordering while at the counter, one of their
product engineers will come out to provide detailed technical answers.
If you send email you will often be answered by Greg, the VP of Sales &
Marketing, and he will listen to you and answer whatever is your
concern. They are strong supporters of DIY culture e.g. Maker Faire and
are interested in what we are doing and how we do it. If you place an
order late but before 6PM they will usually be able to get it out the
same day, if you request that in the notes section of the order.

Give them a try.

Oh, and if you do place an order for delivery, select UPS ground. They
are so close that the order always shows up the next day, regardless of
shipping method.

--
Sent from my ASR-33