[Noisebridge-discuss] Is there interest in an SMD practice electronics kit?

d p fenn weasel at meer.net
Sat Aug 14 16:48:30 UTC 2010

Josh Myer <josh at joshisanerd.com> writes:

> The kit I'm contemplating selling has lots of differently sized
> components, entirely to have differently sized components.

ahh... yeah that's a different problem than i had. being sort of a spaz
i wanted practice doing the tweezer work. i would have liked a kit w/
really tiny bits (603 is easy, but anything smaller needs practice on
something you can fuckup :-).

> At the discretion of the toner transfer gods, I may or may not have a couple
> demo units out for Monday's Circuit Hacking session.

awesome

\p
---
Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents
determinism; the way you play it is free will. - Jawaharlal Nehru