[Noisebridge-discuss] MAME Cabinet today

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sun Aug 15 22:28:08 UTC 2010

Awesome... I've commented to friends that this is a perfect thing for
noisebridge several times. I think the last time I verbalized this thought
was two weeks ago.

I'm *so* glad someone is making this happen.. How cool..

Glen

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Alex Handy <alexhandy at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, I am finally beginning construction of the Noisebridge MAME cabinet
> today. In order do this properly, we'll need someone to help with the wood
> working, and someone to build a very simple but non-standard PS/2 to USB
> cable. I'll take care of the rest.
>

> I'd also like to hear if anyone has any ideas of where the cabinet should
> live when completed.

Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe