[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeking Digibeta video transfer

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 16:36:58 UTC 2010

I used to work at a tiny ass TV studio in Philadelphia a long long time ago,
and all of the show originals were recorded onto digibeta (thus, they had a
lot of digibeta decks). Have you considered possibly calling up some local
TV stations (not the ones affiliated with the 3 letter asshats)? Sorry I
don't have a better suggestion than that one...

Sean