[Noisebridge-discuss] Servers

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Aug 25 17:57:05 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 1:56 AM, Carl Sue
<carl.sue at phoenixembeddedsystems.com> wrote:
> hey everyone
> ok so a few days ago I asked about a server I could barrow for a few days to
> a few weeks tell we get ours. I found the "Noisebridge Media server" which
> is marked as a power hog, and a mass storage server. I should have them back
> some time next month at the latest unless someone asks me to bring them back

I've never noticed a machine labeled "Noisebridge Media server"
before. What is the form factor of the machine?

I did label some 2U rackmount hosts that were donated to Noisebridge
as something like "Draws ~250 Watts w/ both CPUS!". I hope you don't
expect any kind of reliability from these. They were on the hack shelf
for a reason...

Cheers,
jof