[Noisebridge-discuss] Servers

Carl Sue theabcasian at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 18:03:31 UTC 2010

To settle minds there where no hdds also yes its the power monster there
just temporary for likely a few days

On Aug 25, 2010 10:57 AM, "Jonathan Lassoff" <jof at thejof.com> wrote:

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 1:56 AM, Carl Sue
<carl.sue at phoenixembeddedsystems.com> wrote:

> hey everyone
> ok so a few days ago I asked about a server I could barrow for a few days
> a fe...
I've never noticed a machine labeled "Noisebridge Media server"
before. What is the form factor of the machine?

I did label some 2U rackmount hosts that were donated to Noisebridge
as something like "Draws ~250 Watts w/ both CPUS!". I hope you don't
expect any kind of reliability from these. They were on the hack shelf
for a reason...

Cheers,
jof