[Noisebridge-discuss] Don't Shred On Me: Removing pages from membership binder

Mountain Sky mountainoceansky at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 04:40:56 UTC 2010

Hey!

Please don't remove my membership application from the binder; I'm not done having it there! I expect to have you read my name aloud at every single Noisebridge meeting lest you 1) go about your days trying to forget me, 2) were unaware of who the jicama I was/am, and 3) may at some point be moved to clamour loudly for my perennial presence. CLAMOUR LOUDER, I can't hear you in the Northern Northernlands to the North. I love you all dearly, admire and applaud you from afar, and am always put at heart's ease by your gentle bickering, flickering of pixels, human-readable digits. But love is not binary! Keep me in your gray area for at least another year!

To prove my unfailing esteem, send me your physical address/ p.o. box, and I'll send you some art.

I'll see you as soon as I'm able,
Molly