[Noisebridge-discuss] Removing pages from membership binder

Albert Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 19:48:21 UTC 2010

I think it would be enough to simply write "blocked on 08/24/10" on
the page and pull it out of the binder (it's getting kind of packed).
We could just have a filing cabinet somewhere for old paper records.
(Actually, nix that, let's just get a bigger binder.)

Ideally, if someone wants to go up for membership someone should put
it up for a consensus item so it can be seen/discussed for a week
before we take consensus on it (just like any other consensus item).

-Al