[Noisebridge-discuss] Donation Q

Tymm Twillman tymmothy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 19:11:32 UTC 2010

Hey,

So if I make it by just to drop off a few assorted odds & ends I missed before, any suggestions on how to leave them so they'll be properly adopted?

what I've got:

- 1 x (50mhz?) expendable oscilloscope probe (ebay / chinese import)
- 1 x PSoC MiniProg 1 (for programming Cypress PSOC-1 chips)
- 1 x AVR Dragon Debugger Board (had the power supply pop issue, but the jumper workaround mod has been done)
- 1 x Metcal soldering iron tip changing pad (silicone pad used for swapping out hot tips)
- 1 x metallic soldering iron tip cleaner
- 1 x SMD vacuum tool (cheap ebay version) (new)
- 1 x Adafruit USBTinyISP

(if any of these would become e-waste, also happy not to send them along)

ALSO if anyone personally wants them, I have a metric butt-ton of Dallas DS5000FP SIMMSticks (8051-compatible microcontrollers on a SIMM board).  They do need new batteries, but are programmable via serial.  Alternatively they'd probably make OK bracelets.  I also have 1 board I put together like 10 years ago for programming them; current status unknown.  The box has been selected for recycling if no home is found.