[Noisebridge-discuss] KQED at Noisebridge? next wed

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Dec 9 19:00:40 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I just received the below request, to come film for half an hour next
Wednesday at Noisebridge.  I told her I'd get back to her tomorrow, and
I'm gonna say fine, come on down! unless I hear back with any problems.
 (Of course if it's just that you personally don't want to be on KQED,
you also have the option of not being there at that time.)

Rachel