[Noisebridge-discuss] KQED at Noisebridge? next wed

jim jim at well.com
Thu Dec 9 19:16:47 UTC 2010

   Wednesday evening the Linux Discussion Group is in
the Turing classroom from 6 to 8 PM. She's welcome to
check it out.
   This would be a nice follow-up media exposure to
the 7live show on Monday 20101213
   ANYBODY WILLING TO PARTICIPATE AS AUDIENCE, PLEASE
RESPOND RIGHT AWAY--audience shows up at jackson and
front streets at 2 PM Monday, show airs from 3 to 4,
we're hoping for an enthusiastic audience.
   respond to
Christian Einfeldt <einfeldt at gmail.com>