[Noisebridge-discuss] more donations, if ya want it

Geoff Horne horne at slc.com.au
Thu Dec 9 20:23:36 UTC 2010

I have some extra equipment here that I'd like to donate if people want any
of it. I figure that the parts can be used for any number of random projects :

 - 1280x1024 native DLP projector (needs a new bulb)
 - displayLink USB-DVI external video card (with drivers)
 - miniPC with 4xethernet, serial, and USB (router prototype unit)
 - GPS car mount kit
 - a few bluetooth headsets
 - Symbol 802.11B     AP with external antennas and PCMCIA slot
 - D-Link 802.11B/G/N AP
 - Ativa  802.11B/G   router

If you are interested, just holler and I will drop it off (and someone can
get me a receipt for the taxman)