[Noisebridge-discuss] more donations, if ya want it

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Dec 9 20:28:14 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 09, 2010 at 12:23:36PM -0800, Geoff Horne wrote:
> I have some extra equipment here that I'd like to donate if people
> want any of it. I figure that the parts can be used for any number of
> random projects :
>
>  - 1280x1024 native DLP projector (needs a new bulb)
>  - displayLink USB-DVI external video card (with drivers)
>  - miniPC with 4xethernet, serial, and USB (router prototype unit)
>  - GPS car mount kit
>  - a few bluetooth headsets
>  - Symbol 802.11B     AP with external antennas and PCMCIA slot
>  - D-Link 802.11B/G/N AP
>  - Ativa  802.11B/G   router
>
> If you are interested, just holler and I will drop it off (and someone can
> get me a receipt for the taxman)

That's a great donaation, thanks!  Please arrange with a volunteer to
drop stuff off at NB, and send email (either you or the volunteer) to
treasurer@ giving a list of what's been donated, including part numbers
and enough information that I could buy approximately the same thing off
of ebay. :)

This helps for our recordkeeping.

I would volunteer to receive the donation, but alas I'm out of town
until 12/13.

Thanks,
-andy