[Noisebridge-discuss] LoveTech is this Sat 12/18 w/ Moldover, Henry Strange, Ribotto, William Light, Exillon

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 06:21:21 UTC 2010

Hi there Noisebridge,

This will be a very special LoveTech featuring lots of handbuilt
instruments (in particular check out Henry Strange's
heat!: http://bit.ly/eKBekx)
and interactive voice & video art:

LOVETECH
Saturday, December 18th 9pm-2am
@ Il Pirata 2007 16th St (@ Utah St)
San Francisco, CA

••••LIVE ELECTRONIC MUSICIANSHIP••••
Our performers hand build their instruments & music software from
scratch, And throw down so hard they detonate dat ass:

MOLDOVER - http://www.moldover.com/
HENRY STRANGE - http://www.henrystrange.com/ (LA)
RIBOTTO - http://www.ribotto.com/
WILLIAM LIGHT - http://soundcloud.com/visinin
EXILLON - http://nollixe.com/

Controllerism Call to Arms!
Moldover & Henry will be wielding two of the most ass-kickingly
awesome controllers known to mankind in this warm-up round for the
World's First Controllerist Battle at February's LoveTech. Contestants
- Training begins NOW! :D

•••INTERACTIVE ART & MUSIC•••

-Featured Artist-
Mzo's CinemaJockey:
A piece allowing everyone to experience the fun of using movie clips
to provide improvised visuals for music performances using an
innovative controller!

Justyn Myers' Vocal Chaos Lab:
Come transform your voice into complete analog visual chaos!
http://justynmyers.blogspot.com/

All Night VJ Mashup:
Sign Up Here and Bring Your Laptop: http://bit.ly/ffsTas

Digital Jam Lounge (Drum Circle of THE FUTURE):
Bring your laptop, synth, or any electronic instrument, plug in and play
A collaborative jamming space with new music hardware and software
Sign Up Here and Bring Your Instruments: http://bit.ly/gMd58p

••LEARNTECH••
Discussion-oriented LearnTech PlayShops
Our performers and interactive artists unveil their hardware &
inspirations

$8

•About Us•
LoveTech (last Saturdays @ Il Pirata) is an awe-inspiring monthly
party featuring visionary pioneers of live electronic musicianship. We
create an engaging community-building experience with live music,
interactive art, educational playshops, and our hands-on Digital Jam
Lounge. Witness and discover the future of music technology &
performance!

Join our Facebook Group here:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=105912651809
RSVP to our Facebook Event here: