[Noisebridge-discuss] 72 minutes of darkness

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 02:27:54 UTC 2010

I've been thinking of what to do Tuesday morning to observe this striking
astronomical event.  I think it needs to be observed.  One thought I had was
what can be seen without the brighter objects in our skies.  Do any of you
have plans, ideas or suggestions?

Christie
_______
"It is the time you have lost for your rose that makes your rose so
important."
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

"Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart."
William Butler Yeats