[Noisebridge-discuss] converting mic level to line level

Nicholas Iannone nickthedude at me.com
Sat Dec 18 17:51:54 UTC 2010

I'm wondering about how much is involved in soldering something together that will convert mic level to line level?

I'm a novice at soldering/electronics person. think its within reason?

The project I'm working on is turning my iphone into a fully pimped video production machine, if i use the to mic/headphone input it's mono only, but if i can hack the usb 30 pin connector i can theoretically use the stereo line in pins to pair audio with video and achieve awesomeness. but my beachtech mic adapter is mic level so my options are slim.

Any thoughts?

Nick