[Noisebridge-discuss] converting mic level to line level

John E neurofog at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 18:14:15 UTC 2010

Hi Nick,

The short answer - its doable by even a novice.

Google for a circuit design, then make it up on a breadboard first. Come to
circuit hacking on Monday @ 7:30 pm
and someone will teach you how to solder etc.

Regards,
John

BTW Are you sure the mic/headphone connector really is "mono only", or do
you simply need a TRS connector to go into the socket?