[Noisebridge-discuss] Hello All!

Cultural Recyclists culturalrecyclists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 20:06:33 UTC 2010

Hello All!
My name is Charlie and my buddies and I just recently completed a
cross-country bike trip from the coast of Delaware to San Francisco. Along
the way we've been visiting ecological communities and organic farms with
the hopes of learning and one day putting to practice the knowledge we've
gathered on how to live sustainably.
Anyway, I found out about Noisebridge while at the SF-Forage Underground
Farmer's Market. A girl named Rosanna was selling kombucha that she brewed
here, and she told me all about the space, so I'm definitely interested to
spend more time here and connect with people. I'm interested in Tastebridge,
which I just signed up for, as well as sewing and bike maintenance. On the
topic of bike maintenance, a couple friends are looking to join the trek
back east and so I've offered to build them panniers. On my bike these are
made out of recycled kitty litter buckets. They're cheap, durable,
waterproof, and fairly easy to make with the right tools. So if anyone would
like to lend a hand constructing and/or have used Tidy Cats containers that
they don't need, let me know and we'll be in touch!

Peace and Love,
Charlie

--
www.CulturalRecyclists.org <http://www.culturalrecyclists.org>