[Noisebridge-discuss] Vending machines

Nicholas Iannone knyck2 at me.com
Wed Dec 22 09:04:39 UTC 2010

So I've been looking into the costs of a vending machine, after the discussion at the business meeting and it looks like we can get a fairly standard used soda vending machine off craigslist for around 300 - 500 bucks.

I stand by my offer to contribute $100 toward it and also offer to take care of delivery and negotiations etc if we can get enough money together.

I've got emails out to a few sellers and can probably do some more legwork tomorrow. Looking for feedback and fellow contributors.

If possible email me directly as well as through the discuss list.

Thanks,

Nick

Nickthedude at me dawt com