[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge-discuss Digest, Vol 38, Issue 22

- noisebridge at splattercast.com
Thu Dec 23 01:21:33 UTC 2010

So, anyone can drop in. But really, it's non-joiners' fault for not "making friends."

The messages are just so inconsistent.

I guess i'm more interested in stability of the space i'm in, than in spending lots of time fussing with it.
Seems like there's a ton of energy spent deciding and re-deciding. That;s not stable.
I mean, if you enjoy "running" the space, great. but the hype about noisebridge is something else.
What am i waiting for? Clarity.

and you're throwing out strawman arguments all over the place. i  didn't suggest creating
a high barrier to entry via an expensive monthly membership. So, please, be constructive.

I have attempted to offer advice to answer the unanswered questions of insiders who seem
baffled that outsiders remain on the outside. You don't like what you hear, i guess, but from
my pov and talking with a couple of others, it's the truth. and i'm apparently not the only
person on this list who feels this way