[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge-discuss Digest, Vol 38, Issue 22

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 01:29:13 UTC 2010

Techshop san francisco just opened.  They have lots of shiny new things and
would prefer that nobody fussed with the infrastructure. For people who
prefer a more... prefabricated experience, there are certainly other
options.

The hype about noisebridge is, as far as I'm aware: "come over, hack stuff!"
If we are putting out a different message it would be great to pinpoint
where, any ideas?

Hi! My name is rachel. What's yours?

mediumreality.com
On Dec 22, 2010 5:21 PM, "-" <noisebridge at splattercast.com> wrote:

> So, anyone can drop in. But really, it's non-joiners' fault for not
"making friends."

> The messages are just so inconsistent.
>
> I guess i'm more interested in stability of the space i'm in, than in
spending lots of time fussing with it.

noisebridge-discuss-request at lists.noisebridge.net wrote:

>> From: Moxie Marlinspike <moxie at thoughtcrime.org>
>> Date: December 21, 2010 7:20:53 PM PST