[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Poll!

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Thu Dec 23 06:23:28 UTC 2010

Okay, the caffeine is finally beginning to wear off and I am about to
crash. I mailed some more people and was mulling about who thinks
they're paying, what was right and wrong about Noisebridge, and
wondering who I could ask. Then I realised I could just do what I
always do, which is ask Google. Or get Google to ask you, anyway.

Me and Liz hacked up the world's most unscientific, badly formatted,
web -3.0 poll. This one is for noisebridge-discuss readers. There are
many like it, but this one is yours.

It'll take like two minutes of your short primate lifespans, and it is
ALL ABOUT YOU.

Results will be tallied. Truths will be unveiled! CLIIICK

http://j.mp/noisepoll    <--- CLICK

d.