[Noisebridge-discuss] DHS/ICE seizing domains

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Wed Dec 1 23:44:47 UTC 2010

Look at alternet.  there are several. Alternet I believe was the first
alternative root server set.

The problem is, fracturing the internet is not an end goal.  It's a giant
failure that we should all be doing everything to ensure never happens.

This is our area of expertise.  This is our charge.

-Matt