[Noisebridge-discuss] NoiseBoat

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 16:26:02 UTC 2010

Are any/all of those actually for sale though? I guess I could start
scavenging google to find out. I know the military typically mothballs stuff
for a long time before they actually release it to the highest bidder (if
ever).

Perhaps more importantly, do any of them have a sweet jump at the end of
their runway?! :)

Sean