[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Performance art: venue or event to join in SF on 12/11?

Aaron Muszalski sfslim at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 09:00:15 UTC 2010

I've actually never heard of these folks before today. The email came to me
this morning through another friend, and I passed it along to the NB list in
case anyone on it wanted to suggest a possible venue for them. Such a venue
might be Noisebridge, or it might be a box truck, or it might be Rubin's
living room. Anything is possible on Zombo.com.

Do what thou wilt.
xoxox,
-S-