[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge wikipedia article deleted

travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org
Fri Dec 3 22:48:09 UTC 2010

On Fri, Dec 03, 2010 at 10:21:10PM +0800, Jonas S Karlsson (?????????) wrote:
> I've been becoming more irritated with wikipedia as years go on. Good
> reference but it's really starting to seem quite silly.

I've tried adding my (free) book:

http://www.subspacefield.org/security/security_concepts.html

To the "computer security" wikipedia page, and my Unofficial Android Links:

http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/android.html

To the Android page.  In both cases they were deleted as "spam", or in
some batch deletion.

I don't quite understand why those are "spam", but after trying a few
times only to be undone by unnamed editors (identified by IP address)
who can't stand to have links at the end of the page, I gave up on
trying.  Oddly, if I were actually selling something, I might have
motivation to keep re-adding the link, but I only have so much
patience.

Insert your own comment about leading horses to water and such.
--
Good code works on most inputs; correct code works on all inputs.