[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge wikipedia article deleted

L E lexein-esc at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 02:29:07 UTC 2010

> On Fri, Dec 03, 2010 at 10:21:10PM +0800, Jonas S Karlsson (?????????)  wrote:

> > I've been becoming more irritated with wikipedia as years go on.  Good
> > reference but it's really starting to seem quite silly.

I've put some sources in the WP article.  More are needed.

The Spacebridge section could use  some steely-eyed copyediting by an informed
Noisebridgeian involved in that project,  since there seems to be little
published in WP-style reliable sources...  help?

I've written a TL;DR explanation of this incident, and about grokking
Wikipedia.  If anyone wants it, reply to me. I'm thinking of giving a talk, if
anyone cares. 5moF, maybe.