[Noisebridge-discuss] meeting notes 2010-11-30

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sat Dec 4 02:43:16 UTC 2010

Those are all good ideas.  The first we'd have to consense on but the
second is simply a matter of record-keeping (there is at least one
person sponsoring another's membership currently to my knowledge) and
the third just needs someone to Do it.

I'll get a wiki page up later this weekend to talk about gift
memberships, and link it on the front page.  Anyone want to shepherd the
idea of discounts for multi-month payments through the consensus
process, or manage a newsletter?