[Noisebridge-discuss] Need info on upgrading a WiFi antenna for a robot - how does it connect?

Joel Jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Sat Dec 4 04:09:01 UTC 2010

Coax has one wire in the center. The shield of the coax is on the outside seperated by an insulator and is the second wire.

Your question is the correct answer.

Twinax has two wires plus a shield.

The little snap connector is a hirose u.fl, the outside is The shield, and the captive pin is the radiator.

Joel's widget number 2