[Noisebridge-discuss] Should NB mirror WikiLeaks?

Ryan Castellucci ryan.castellucci at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 19:12:53 UTC 2010

I think that noisebridge would present an easy target for the government if
we hosted a mirror. I also feel that wikileaks is already mirrored across
many other places that are much harder to attack in that way - they will be
fine without us mirroring them.

The value that noisebridge provides by continuing to exist makes it not
worth the risk.

I had some other concerns that were resolved privately,