[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge package delivery policy

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 04:26:42 UTC 2010

The concept I'm working with is don't get something shipped here unless
you have a tracking number.

With a tracking number, you can at least know if/when a delivery attempt
was made.

At this point, I also know the regulars that are here during the day so
I would know who to ask if a package arrived.

So get ready to have a good time:
The "party supplies" will be here in time for the holidays!

;-)

Patrick