[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge package delivery policy

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 22:33:32 UTC 2010

Hi Patrick,

Theoretically you can have mail and packages delivered to Noisebridge.  But there is no policy on how you will actually see your mail or package after it arrives at Noisebridge (which is 5,200 sq ft full of amazing and diverse people, projects, and spaces).

Noisebridge does have a PMB (on Market St. near Sanchez St.) where we can accept mail and packages from USPS, UPS, FedEx, or any other carrier.  But it is not checked daily.  So, if you are in a hurry to receive something, then you probably need to find another place to receive your goods.

I'm actually not sure who has the key to the Noisebridge PMB.  It used to be the treasurer had it (me for the 1st year, Jeffrey for the 2nd year).  I think Kelly now has the key -- is that right, Kelly?

Best,
Mitch.