[Noisebridge-discuss] warflying

John Morgan dr1ce315 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 03:08:56 UTC 2010

Well if you can't mount on the outside of the plane and you have no PCMCIA
slot in your laptop, can't you find a suitable bus type connection? (pcix,
mini-pci, etc) I'm not real thrilled about USB devices that can't connect
external antennas (maybe some can?)...  For example, I have a u.fl connector
on my mini-pci wifi card in my laptop.   A few adapters away from any
directional antenna i wish to hook to it...  You really need a directional
antenna to get "good data".  In a hurry right now, will type more later...
RF is my game : )