[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Board Elections 2011

jim jim at well.com
Thu Dec 16 16:01:06 UTC 2010

   this voting business seems distasteful. last
year there was a little discussion that included
the suggestion of randomly picking board members:
i like that a lot, kind of like the way we got
our president--worked great!
   is there any reason why we can't just draft
members in good standing and let them object if
they don't want to be board members?