[Noisebridge-discuss] recyclebridge

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 16:26:59 UTC 2010

> So the "REDEEM" can should be a distinct color, and maybe have a round hole in
> the lid. Nothing but containers labeled "CA CASH REFUND" or "CA CRV" or the like
> should go in there.

What's the difference in refund for a "REDEEM" can versus a "CA CASH
REFUND" can?

Also, do they need to be redeemed in separate locations to get the
higher value?

About glass bottles: I said in my original message that Noisebridge
already re-uses the glass bottles very efficiently.  Glass bottles are
soaked to remove the labels.  We then fill up the clean empty bottles
with all sorts of wonderful home-made goodness.  Glass bottles probably
have more value to Noisebridge than if we traded them for cash and
actually bought empty bottles.

Patrick