[Noisebridge-discuss] recyclebridge

jim jim at well.com
Thu Dec 16 16:44:35 UTC 2010

   okay.
   i don't think a 30 gallon container is right for
composting, seems smaller would be better, yes? no?
   looks like
* 1 30 gallon container for aluminum cans
* 1 30 gallon container for paper
* 1 30 gallon container for glass bottles and only glass bottles
* some size container for composting
* other 30 gallon containers, maybe for other glass stuff,
ferrous metals...?

   there's a "regular" trash can?

   i'll try to check prices today.